Monday, March 17, 2008

Because I happen to be sitting at my desk...

even though it is nearly 9 pm, here is a short meme.

My desk at home is more of a table (covered with many lovely images of fairies and pre-Raphalite beauties) and does not have drawers.

Also have just had a long and busy weekend and will get around to writing about it soon but not yet. One highlight: I found the skull of an eight-point buck moldering (next to the rest of its skeleton) in a field near my Mom's house when I took our dog for a run. Yes, that was a high point of my visit to Elmira. More later.

Now, the meme:

Open up your desk drawers. Rummage about. List ten things you find there:

1. two vintage valentines, that came originally from New Orleans (bought for a Katrina benefit)
2. a bag of organic raw walnuts from Trader Joe's that will probably get donated to the fat squirrels in Boston Common.
3. an old sage bundle (for smudging)
4. an antique silver knife (for slicing fruit)
5. a button/pin made for our first conference at Harvard, "Charming and Crafty"
6. a container of Tom's of Maine deodorant
7. various herbal tea bags
8. a small unopned jar of honey
9. plastic forks
10. a jar of Burt's Bees almond hand cream


The above is by no means an exhaustive list.

No comments :