Sunday, May 27, 2007

Welcome to the Orchard!

This is my first attempt to create a pagan blog. I guess it's about time.

I will still keep up my semi-regular articles on media and films and TV on Witchvox, but hope to be able to engage in some soul-searching, ranting and discussion of noteworthy developments in the realm of paganism, in academia, media, the community, and among folks I know or would like to know better.

There are plenty of blogs committed to posting the latest news of interest to pagans (like Witchvox) so I have no interest in taking away from what others are doing or making my own pathetic attempt to say something faster or more relevant.

However, I will certainly post my thoughts and opinions on news of interest to me, and hope my perspective will be of interest to some of you.

No comments :